In autumn & winter trees enter a dormant phase, slowing their growth. This inactivity combined with dropping temperatures creates a perfect environment for pruning. Pruning trees in this season encourages the tree’s current health and sustains future tree growth, it can also help with disease management.
The removal of frail or damaged branches leave the tree stronger for severe winter weather, leafless trees also makes it easier to see, allowing the arborist to determine healthy branch structures.
Our highly trained team of tree specialists can assist you with all of your pruning needs, Kingston Landscape Group operates a one-stop-shop for all of your arboriculture requirements be it;
- Site clearance – removal of all vegetation from grass to shrubs up to large tree removal.
- Tree dismantling/rigging – removal of a tree in tight confines using a rope system to control the limbs/branches to the ground.
- Felling – straight removal no climbing just cut from the bottom of the tree.
- Pruning – shaping the crown of the tree by a certain amount normal meters removed all over to reduce size.
- Street tree maintenance
- Stump grinding – removal of the stump of a tree using machine to smash the stump to bits.
What our customers say;
“Bill and his team were extremely professional and gave us some great advice. They left our garden free of any mess and were respectful of our space and our quote was spot on. We have our trees pruned every year and had an unfortunate experience the last time with another company, we’re so glad we called Kingston Landscape Group this time and will continue to use their tree care services”
Mr & Mrs D – Chobham, Surrey