join our team
Every member of our 90-strong team has been carefully selected for their professionalism and expertise. We invest heavily in training and development, ensuring our people remain at the forefront of the latest innovations and technologies.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Lorry Driver to join our team at Sempervirens Nursery.
We are looking for a friendly, hard-working individual to become a lorry driver within our Sempervirens Garden Nursery Team. This will be a multi-drop role, reporting directly to our Nursery Manager.
- Preferably 3-5 year’s experience as a multi-drop lorry driver
- Class c driver (up to 32T)
- Must have a HIAB and grab attachment certified
- Must have an up to date CPC card
- Must have 35hours on CPC card
- Experience in FORS Silver would be beneficial but not essential
Salary – Negotiable depending on experience
Hours – 6:30am – 4:15pm (with 45min break)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00 to £28,000.00 /year
Kingston Landscape Group are looking for a climber / tree surgeon to be based from our Whitton depot in Twickenham. The candidate needs to have the relevant experience and hold necessary qualifications (CS30, 31, 38 & 39). CS41 would be desirable but not essential. As a minimum candidates require chainsaw and climbing qualifications
Salary - negotiable based on experience
We have exciting opportunities for a Skilled Landscaper to join our team at Kingston Landscape Group Limited as we continue to expand our Business.
You will be required to work as part of a team to complete hard & soft landscaping installations in accordance with project specifications, CDM requirements and our own Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental procedures, statutory requirements and industry best practice.
The company headquarters are based in Whitton, but we work in London, the Home Counties & the South East.
We are looking for a friendly individual to join our team. The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Experience of working in a similar role with a good working knowledge of soft and hard landscape materials.
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiasm and drive to develop a career in the Landscaping industry.
- Proven experience of working effectively within a team
- Hard working and motivated to achieve high standards of work on every project
- A self-starter, able and willing to demonstrate initiative
- Must hold a valid CSCS Card
What does the job role include
Key Skills Responsibilities::
- Deliver a high quality of workmanship covering all aspects of hard/soft landscaping, groundworks etc.
- Provide a responsive and professional service to customers, dealing promptly with issues arising and escalating immediately to Landscape Supervisor as appropriate.
- Carry out all works in accordance with company Health, Safety & Environmental policies & procedures.
- Proactively report any deficiencies in plant, equipment or damaged infrastructure to the Supervisor immediately.
- Ensure that any unsatisfactory performance identified is immediately corrected to meet expected standards and requirements.
- Carry out all duties in a manner and style that reflects the Group’s values and respects all colleagues and customers.
grounds maintenance operative
salary negotiable based on experience
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Grounds Maintenance Gardener to join our team at Kingston Landscape Group Limited. This role within the company comes due to the expansion of the business and will report directly to the Maintenance Manager.
The contracted hours will be 7.30am-4pm, with the potential to work over-time during the week, and the occasional weekend shift.
We are looking for a friendly and experienced maintenance gardener to join our maintenance team. The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Have a CSCS Card
- Experience in using lawn mowers, strimmer’s and other gardening equipment
- Have a good understanding of English
- Willing to work the occasional weekend
- 1 years minimum maintenance experience
- PA1 & PA6 License would be desirable but not Essential
What does the job role include?
- Responsible for the care of the landscaping in a Domestic or building development environment. Plants flowers, mowing, hedge cutting, weeding, and all general landscape maintenance.
- Perform grounds keeping and maintenance duties.
- Mow lawn either by hand or using a riding lawnmower.
- Cut lawn using hand, power or riding mower and trim and edge around walks, flower beds, and walls.
- Landscape by planting flowers, grass, shrubs, and bushes.
- Trim shrubs and pull weeds. Hedge cutting using petrol powered equipment
- Rake, mulch, and prune the grounds as needed.
- Water plants and grass as needed and apply fertilizer.