join our team
Every member of our 90-strong team has been carefully selected for their professionalism and expertise. We invest heavily in training and development, ensuring our people remain at the forefront of the latest innovations and technologies.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Lorry Driver to join our team at Sempervirens Nursery.
We are looking for a friendly, hard-working individual to become a lorry driver within our Sempervirens Garden Nursery Team. This will be a multi-drop role, reporting directly to our Nursery Manager.
Why Kingston Landscape Group Limited?
- Fast growing business with excellent opportunities for career progression and development.
- Workplace pension scheme, free parking at HQ etc.
- Employee benefits, such as Cycle To Work Scheme, and work parties.
- Any additional training required to enable this role to be performed will be provided at the company’s expense.
- Preferably 3-5 year’s experience as a multi-drop lorry driver
- Class c driver (up to 32T)
- Must have a HIAB and grab attachment certified
- Must have an up to date CPC card
- Must have 35hours on CPC card
- Experience in FORS Silver would be beneficial but not essential
Salary – Negotiable depending on experience
Hours – 6:30am – 4:15pm (with 45min break)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00 to £28,000.00 /year
Kingston Landscape Group are looking for a climber / tree surgeon to be based from our Whitton depot in Twickenham. The candidate needs to have the relevant experience and hold necessary qualifications (CS30, 31, 38 & 39). CS41 would be desirable but not essential. As a minimum candidates require chainsaw and climbing qualifications