Position Vacant - Landscaping supervisor
The position will be based out of our Ottershaw branch but we work in London, the Home Counties & the South East.
We are looking for a friendly individual to join our team. The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Experience Managing a Team (Min 2 years)
- SSSTS / SMSTS Desirable
- Must hold a valid UK Driving Licence
- Good communication skills
- Experience of working effectively within a team
- Hard working and motivated to achieve high standards of work on every project
- A self-starter, able and willing to demonstrate initiative
- CSCS Card
Why Kingston Landscape Group Limited?
- Fast growing business with excellent opportunities for career progression and development.
- Workplace pension scheme
- Employee benefits, such as Cycle To Work Scheme and work parties.
- Any additional training required to enable this role to be performed will be provided at the company’s expense.
What does the job role include
Key Skills Responsibilities:
- Deliver a high quality of workmanship covering all aspects of hard/soft landscaping, groundworks etc.
- Provide a responsive and professional service to customers, dealing promptly with issues arising a
- Carry out all works in accordance with company Health, Safety & Environmental policies & procedures.
- Proactively report any deficiencies in plant, equipment or damaged infrastructure to the Supervisor immediately.
- Ensure that any unsatisfactory performance identified is immediately corrected to meet expected standards and requirements.
- Carry out all duties in a manner and style that reflects the Group’s values and respects all colleagues and customers.
Job Type: Full-time