Working Hours – PART TIME – Saturday 9am-4pm and Sunday 10am – 4pm (Please note, we are currently closed on Saturday’s & Sunday’s but planning to open from early next year. The successful candidate will ideally be able to do their training 2 days during the week until then). We will also be closing for Christmas on Friday 22nd December and reopening again on Wednesday 3rd January.
- Plant maintenance and health (weeding, pruning, de heading, watering etc)
- Unloading and displaying plant deliveries, moving and selecting plants to update table displays, advising customers, helping to load compost, aggregates and turf for customers, selecting customers’ orders.
- Potting up plants
- Taking payment on an Epos till, answering phone, taking orders, cashing up and locking up.
Requirements for the Role –
- Can work both independently and as part of a team.
- Must be reliable and have good time management.
- Excellent customer service skills
Please note that you will be required to work outside in all weather conditions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £11.50 per hour
Why work for KLG?
Established for over 30 years and a leading business in field, based across two sites we have over 75 staff, lots of whom have worked for us for 10-20 years. We have many accreditations and have been winners of BALI and APL awards for our work. Excellent opportunities for progression and development, additional training paid at the company’s expense.
Benefits and Perks
- Workplace pensions scheme
- Attendance bonus paid twice per year
- Benenden Healthcare cover
- Birthday vouchers and Christmas gift
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular Social Events & Family Firework Night
If you would like to apply for the role, please email a copy of your CV to Abbey@klguk.com