We have exciting opportunities for a Skilled Landscaper / Supervisors to join our team at Kingston Landscape Group Limited as we continue to expand our Business.
You will be required to work as part of a team to complete hard & soft landscaping installations in accordance with project specifications, CDM requirements and our own Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental procedures, statutory requirements and industry best practice.
You will report directly to the Manager and 40 hour week with regular overtime opportunities.
Our head office is based in Whitton and we work both in and around London.
We are looking for a friendly individual to join our team. The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
- 2 years + Experience of working in a similar role with a working knowledge of soft and hard landscape materials.
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiasm and drive to develop a career in the landscaping industry
- Proven experience of working effectively within a team
- Hard working and motivated to achieve high standards of work on every project
- Must have a valid CSCS Card
- SSTS is desirable but not essential
- Must hold a clean UK driving licence and be confident driving a company van
Why Kingston Landscape Group Limited?
- Fast growing business with excellent opportunities for career progression and development.
- Workplace pension scheme, free parking at HQ etc.
- Employee benefits, such as Cycle To Work Scheme, Birthday Vouchers and regular work social events
- Any additional training required to enable this role to be performed will be provided at the company’s expense
What does the job role include
Key Skills Responsibilities:
- Deliver a high quality of workmanship covering all aspects of hard/soft landscaping, groundworks etc.
- Supervisors are responsible for managing a small team and ensuring vehicles are loaded correctly in the morning, before driving to site
- Provide a responsive and professional service to customers, dealing promptly with issues arising and escalating immediately to Landscape Supervisor as appropriate
- Carry out all works in accordance with company Health, Safety & Environmental policies & procedures
- Proactively report any deficiencies in plant, equipment or damaged infrastructure to the Supervisor/ contracts manager immediately.
- Ensure that any unsatisfactory performance identified is immediately corrected to meet expected standards and requirements.
- Carry out all duties in a manner and style that reflects the Group’s values and respects all colleagues and customers.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
To apply for this position, fill in the details below and attached a brief copy of your resume or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org