Position vacant - maintenance manager
- Scheduling in maintenance jobs and dividing into teams in accordance with agreed timescales, performance standards and budget.
- Ensuring job sheets are filled in correctly by supervisors and logged/returned to the necessary departments.
- Direct, motivate, manage, and monitor supervisors and operations staff.
- Manage and develop a professional and effective team, ensuring objectives are set, monitored, and achieved and that employees are appraised and have a personal development plan.
- Carrying out regular site visits and weekly reports to senior management.
- Reporting back to site managers immediately with photographic evidence if our work is being damaged by others.
- Ensure your teams are competent to carry out tasks and that they have the correct tools in place.
- Ensuring the maintenance equipment and vehicles are well looked after.
- To ensure that complaints and general enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Conflict resolution (particularly with clients but also with ground staff)
- Pre warning Clients 1 month in advance when contracts are due to expire.
- Pricing new maintenance contracts as they come in and renewal of existing contracts.
- Ensure full compliance to KLG’s procedures relating to Health & Safety, HR, Quality Control, Customer Care etc.
- To identify and implement improvements to the way our service is delivered to ensure continuous improvement in efficiency and service standards.
- Using Purchase control when necessary for placing and signing off orders.
- Clear communication with accounts and commercial department on when jobs need invoicing etc.
- Attend meetings with management.
- To assist contract managers when required. This will be more so in the Winter months as the maintenance timescales ease off.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £31,000.00-£35,000.00 per year