A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Yards Person to join our team here at Sempervirens Nursery (Kingston Landscape Group Limited).
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role, be confident in driving a telehandler and have a full clean driving licence. Good communication skills is a must, as they will also be dealing with Customers directly. This is a Full Time Role working 5 days per week (Monday- Friday) 7.30am-4pm plus 2 Saturdays per month during peak season, paid at time and a half.
Why Kingston Landscape Group Limited?
- Fast growing business
- Annual Appraisals to discuss career Development and Training Opportunities
- Workplace pension scheme, free parking at HQ etc.
- Employee benefits, such as Cycle to Work Scheme, Birthday Vouchers, Attendance Bonus and Work Parties (When permitted).
- Any additional training required to enable this role to be performed will be provided at the company’s expense.
- Unloading lorries and deliveries
- Delivering Plants on our 3.5 Tonne Truck
- Load up Deliveries
- Clearing and Cleaning Yard/Watering plants.
- Using Telehandler
- Helping on the Nursery when Required
- Helping load customer cars/vans
- Putting out Stock
Required Skills needed for the role:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good Communication Skills
- Full Clean Drivers Licence (5 years minimum)
- Telehandler Licence (1 years minimum preferred)
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must be physically fit as this is a manual role
Job Type: Full Time – Monday – Friday
Salary – £10-£11 Per Hour Depending on Experience
To apply for this role please complete the below form or email firstname.lastname@example.org